Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ornament, Popcorn, New Toy, and Restricted Zone


In preparation for Christmas, I got Soba his first Christmas ornament! Pretty cute I think, but then again I'm biased.










Wade and I made a promise that we would NOT feed Soba any human food. Well... I broke that promise when Wade went on a business trip. I made a bag of popcorn, and I couldn't resist those puppy eyes starring up at me. So... I fed Soba some. After that whenever we make popcorn, he would sit by the microwave to wait for it to be done.














We got Soba a new toy! I couldn't resist because I keep reading reviews how great this one was. It is called Hide a Squirrel. It didn't take him long to figure out that his objective is to get his face in the tree trunk and get out the squirrels.









Now when he plays this game, there are squirrels ALL OVER the floor...













Soba broke into the "restricted zone" which is an area we blocked off because there are too many tempting things for him to get at like the bark, plants, grass, etc. Although it is gated off pretty well, he sometimes manages to find a way in. When I looked outside this morning, I saw him frolicking in the area. Yes that is me yellling at him in the video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

could soba BEEE any more undisciplined???? :)

p.s. mom says "argh"