Saturday, January 12, 2008

Destructo puppy strikes again!

We left Soba alone for about 2.5 hours while we visited our neighbors. Wade went upstairs after we came home and discovered this all over the upstairs hallway. DUH! Soba shredded Wade's notebook and papers into pieces. Wade was upset because they were his World of Warcraft (WOW) notes, and apparently it was his only copy. I told Wade that it was Soba's little revenge for not paying enough attention to him and playing WOW all the time! Ha Ha Ha!!! I felt a little vindicated too!



1 comment:

Song said...

LOL!!! Seriously, this is funny :D
I was re-reading your newsletter and thought I would check out Soba's World. I love it. I love how you capture everything. So cute!!! Hope you don't mind if I stop by periodically...have a good day!