Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Soba!

Soba is ONE year old today!!! We have delayed his birthday celebration until this weekend. It is amazing to see him grow from a small pup to a full grown dog. We can't imagine our life without him.

Here is what Soba taught us in the last year:

  • Patience. I have little patience period. At times, the little critter would test our patience to the limit. However, I must admit it is good training for when we have kids.
  • Exercise. Wade and I walk him at least 2 times a day. We benefit from the exercise too.
  • Laughter. We learnt to laugh more. It is the little things he does like pounce at his toy hippo.
  • It is ok to be a little messy. I'm a neat freak. It use to bother me when I see dirt on our hardwood floor. After having Soba, I have relaxed a bit. It is ok to have dog hair on the floor, and not vacuum until tomorrow. Having a little dirt around won't kill me.
  • Avoid dark color anything. I stopped buying black or brown pants, blankets, shorts, etc. Dog hair shows up too easily.

Happy Birthday SOBA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOBSTER!!!!!!