Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Neutered

Soba got neutered and groomed Wednesday. It was a long and scary day for him. I dropped him off at 9am and couldn't pick him up until 5pm. When we picked him up at the vet, he was still under anesthesia and looked very groogy. He had that look in his eyes like how could you guys do this me. Yes, the "look" did the trick. We both felt really bad and guilty.


We had to put the cone around him so that he wouldn't lick his wound. It will take him any where from 3 days to a week to heal. He looked so sad in his cone.


I found him recovering in his pet bed this morning. Again, the same sad looking face. Poor guy!













It looks like Soba recovered a little. I found him in the backyard doing his usual guard duty. Aside from that he is also back to his normal self of sniffing around. I couldn't help laughing that his cone looks like a lamp shade when his head is down. If he only knew that we found him so amusing!

No comments: