Saturday, March 8, 2008

"The Nipper"

Usually, when someone sees Soba, they would ask us what type of dog he is. However, when Wade went on a walk with Soba today, another fellow dog walker asked Wade "oh, is he the Nipper?" Apparently, Wade was so shocked he didn't have a good reply. After Wade told me the story, I was insulted. We were trying to figure out why we took offense to her remark. Perhaps, it is true that Soba nips when he greets people, BUT ... you don't refer to him as "The Nipper". That is just rude. I am keeping my eyes open on our walks for a lady walking her Beagle. I'll let Soba show her what nipping feels like! Haa haa! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're so fiesty these days! perhaps i should refer to you as "The Big Nipper" (aka "The Big Lin") and soba as "The Little Nipper". next time BOTH of you can show her what nipping feels like.