Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a day!

I went out to run some errands today. Since Soba was sleeping, I decided not to crate him. Well... When I got home, here is what I found...


  • My favorite purple pen all chewed up.
  • Lotion all over the floor.
  • Destroyed hair tie.
  • A mint candy wrapper with no sight of the candy. I assume he ate it.
  • He ate all the Chinese candy and left some wrappers along with black seasame seeds all over the carept.

Bad guy! Unfortunately, he will be crated from now on when we go out until further notice.

If that wasn't enough, he found a dead, flatten rat from the bushes while he was outside playing with his friends. I screamed when I saw the tail protruding from his mouth. It was so disgusting. I had to borrow a glove from John and Susan to get the rat from his mouth. He grossed out the entire neighborhood!!!

1 comment:

Song said...

I LOVE IT!!!
Hey, let's get you guys another Shiba!